Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break!

Finally! It's here! Spring Break! That 1 week of much needed rest and relaxation every teacher needs before the last few weeks of school. A time for rejuvenation and preparation. Or, if your like me, a time to be a lazy butt!

A few weeks ago I tried a foray into selling a few of my teacher created goodies on TPT. Let me tell you, it's going pretty good. I'm actually impressed with myself. Could it be any more gratifying to know that something you created for your own kidlets, other teachers are finding useful with their little ones too! AWESOME!

39 "units" sold so far. Just a few, but they are a happy few! I told myself that I would have a giveaway when I get to 50 "units", so just 11 more to go before some prizes are given!

Here are some pictures of edible math. I just love using edible math in the classroom! Here are the kidlets working on place value. We used Chex squares for the hundreds, pretzel rods for the tens, and Cheerios for the ones. Each of the kids had a little work math that I whipped up real quick. I gave the kids lots of numbers to practice with and of course when we were done practicing we got to eat our math! Woot Woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment